Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lets get this party started!

The first thing you should know is that I've been in denial about blogging. I wrote a couple notes on Facebook a few times and people started accusing me of being a blogger. I tried to fight it, but it seemed that every time I turned around, there was something else that just had to be written about!

And so, I took up a task that would either make me or break me as a genuine blogger. I decided to stick to a theme and commit to writing for 30 full days. And, I've gotta say that, 8 days into this little project, I'm sort of enjoying it.

Without further adieu, for your reading pleasure, I present to you "Travels with Aimer: The extra-long-winded version". If at first my ramblings don't seem educational, they should at least prove to be entertaining! (I'll warn you now, if I manage to gain too large a following, I sure am going to put advertising on this blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments