Thursday, February 19, 2009

Day 24. Its a love story, baby just say yes

Taylor Swift.
She's young, and pretty, and talented, and successful.
Naturally, I don't like her.
But, wow, her songs are catchy.

Let's see...
1. Love Story
2. Teardrops on My Guitar
3. Tim McGraw
4. Picture to Burn
5. Our Song

Hey, 5 Taylor Swift songs off the top of my head - that's pretty impressive for me.

Yeah, I don't know where she came from or if 'Taylor Swift' is actually her real name, and I sort of get the impression that she's the candy floss of country music, (you know, fluffy and sweet and nice to look at, but not a lot of substance), but all things considered, those are 5 songs that I actually like.

I'm not going to commit to being called a fan quite yet, but she's off to a good start.


On a side note, you ever start a blog entry with one thought in mind and by the time you've actually written the entry, it takes a life of its own and meanders down an entirely different path altogether? A rabbit trail I suppose. I had no intentions of talking about Taylor Swift when I started writing this - lucky you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments