Monday, February 16, 2009

Day 21. We can dance if we want to

We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
'Cause your friends don't dance and if they don't dance
Well they're no friends of mine

I have had the Safety Dance running through my head ALL afternoon... ugh.

I blame Tim. No, that's not true. Its because we watched this silly youtube video today:



The Safety Dance reminds me of my good friend Max. Max is the go-to guy if you need a safety date at a dance. Not only has he saved me from a particularly embarrassing encounter with a very drunken guy hitting on me, but he's also a pretty great two-stepper!

Max, you've been a safety date for a number of us girls at numerous Chatty dances over the years and we thank you for that!

ps - I also loved my little brother very much that night for telling off said drunken guy. But that was a very long time ago and now all my Chatsworth Boys have grown up and moved away and have real jobs and are starting to think about getting married and buying houses!

pps - The same little brother asked his girlfriend to marry him on Valentines Day. Yay!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you made me miss Chatsworth so much. Max was my hero for the safety he provided. And his great size could be intimidating. He never seemed to save me from getting hit in the head by Scott though.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments