Monday, February 9, 2009

Facebook Sucks

But I'm hopelessly addicted.

I have facebook set up to import my blog entries as notes. It worked delightfully well until about two days ago. I donno what's wrong with it - I'm no computer geek, but I do know that it has yet to import my latest two blog entries. Usually the problem is on facebook's end of things anyway.

So, I guess, if you want the most current 'me', then you'll have to come straight to the source and don't rely on facebook to give you all the current info.


Also, latest fishy news: Neons 4, Guppies 2
Had some casualties over the last day or two. That's expected when setting up an aquarium though. Plus, it gives me a chance to go back to the pet store and wander around for a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. I'm reading this on blogspot and frankly, there aren't as many comments as I thought there might be. But maybe I'm not on the right page. I'm no computer hacker like my wife. She showed me the pages, but I couldn't figure out how to sign these comments -- hence all the anonymous posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Pete, she warned me about that.

    ... more people commented on these in their facebook form than on blogger. Either way, I'm glad you're finding them entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments