Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Day 5. "Home is where the heart is"

"So your home is in your chest!"

I'm not at home right now (well... I mean, my heart is still in my chest, but I'm not in Owen Sound at the moment) so this is gonna have to be short.

If you don't recognize those lyrics (or if you didn't even know that they were lyrics) then you've probably never heard of Dr Horrible's Sing along Blog. That's too bad; a real shame really. You should probably look it up right now (check on YouTube). There's also the official website: www.drhorrible.com

Cause Everyone's a hero in their own way! You and you and (mostly me) and you!

hahaha.. seriously though, its funny, its well done, and it stars Dougie Houser! I mean, how much more awesome could it get?! And, its only 45 minutes long so if you don't actually like it (which, no worries there, because you'll LOVE it), you're not wasting a lot of time.

Bad Horse is watching you. (He's the Thoroughbred of Sin - leader of the Evil League of Evil)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know what you're talking about but it reminds me of another lyric (BNL I think): Absence makes the heart grow fungus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pete! You would LOVE Dr Horrible's Sing Along Blog

    ReplyDelete

I like comments