Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dear Summit Energy Guy;

I'm onto you and your sly ways. Knocking on doors, expecting people to just hand over their hydro bills with no questions. HA! You probably lure small children into your vehicle with candy too, don't you?

Forgive me that I was so dumbfounded when you told me that you had to see my current bill that I just stood there wondering if there was more to your offer. Or did you actually expected me to leave you standing at my door while I ran to retrieve the paper you sought? As if you have some wonderful power vested to you by the Summit Energy gods to go around hounding Hydro One's customers! But the idiotic 'you do get a hydro bill, don't you?' question when I didn't move from my post at the door was a little out of line. Rude even.

Tell me Sir, how many doors are slammed in your face on a daily basis?

Oh, and when I said, "I know what Summit Energy is about, and I'm not interested", that actually meant, "go away and never come back".

2 comments:

  1. Good work. I wish I could do that to them... maybe one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that's funny! I love rude people.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments