Monday, June 15, 2009

Boys are Stupid, or so I've been told

So way back when I was young and naive and had just started working, there was a priest (my boss at the time) whom I met, but didn't ever get to know very well. A couple months after I started working, he moved on. He's not even a priest anymore; he still works for the church, but now he's married and is no longer called 'Father'.

He calls people in the office once in awhile just to say hello, but I always sort of assumed that he had forgotten about me. Afterall, I had only been working, part-time, and not directly with him, for a couple months before he left. But apparently he asks about me sometimes.

The last time he called, so I've been told, he casually asked if I was married yet. (That would be a no.)
His response was 'Well, Grey County boys are stupid for not marrying her!!'

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments