Sunday, April 26, 2009

Integrity

I've been to a number of grad ceremonies. Grad speakers... meh, sometimes they're good, sometimes not so much.

I was at a grad yesterday though, and I've gotta say, the speaker was excellent.

Don't ask me what exactly he spoke about - I'm not very good at remembering details like that.

I do remember him speaking a lot about integrity though. About, as Christians, how we should strive to live lives filled with integrity.

I like that. Its something I'd like to do better at.

4 comments:

  1. forgiveness, integrity, vision and how they're good qualities to have... or something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judging by the sounds of things you all might want to add remembering to the list of things to strive for. :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Graduation speeches are rarely good. I usually fall into day dreaming when they start.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes but, at a bible college, grad speeches are much more like sermons. Although, I will admit, there was one a couple years ago that I did daydream through. Wow, that guy sucked.

    But the guy this year, outstanding speaker and great message.

    It wasn't just about how they're good qualities to have, but how they're qualities to strive for and to uphold even if that means putting your reputation on the line.

    All 3 qualities are important, but the integrity part really resonated with me.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments