Monday, April 27, 2009

40 Things...

This is one of those stupid facebook survey things. Usually I just read them and answer the questions in my head. But, this is one of the better ones I've seen (aside from the '25 random things' one that swept the nation and even made the news). Still not going to post it on facebook, but it might be entertaining to read on here, since only 6 people read this anyway.


40 Secrets about yourself.
Be honest no matter what.

1. Have you ever been asked out?
At least 4 times to my recollection. Oh, wait. 5.

2. Where do you live?
If I told you that, and then somehow my boss found out and suddenly appeared on my doorstep one day just to drop in for a drink, I would have to kill you. So its best you don't know.

3. Middle name?
Same as 90% of the girls born between 1975-1985. I'll give you 3 guesses, you probably only need one.

4. Current relationship status?
Pathetically Single.

5. Does your crush like you back?
Crushes never like you back. That's why they're called 'crushes', cause they crush you.

6. Current mood?
I'm not sure there's a word for it.

7. What color of underwear are you wearing?
I don't remember

8. What color shirt are you wearing?
That would require me looking down. That seems like a lot of work.

9. Are you missing anything?
yeah, my Dignity. (see last post if that makes no sense to you)

10 If you could go back in time and change anything, what would it be?
I'd probably try not to misplace my dignity.

11. If you had to be an animal, which would you choose?
The one that would let me fly higher than an eagle. Or, maybe just an eagle. Although, I don't love the idea of eating raw meat.

12. Ever had a near death experience?
Hmm... Well, there was that time when I was like 7 and my friend told me that the road was clear so I came tearing down a hill and across the road, and a car totally had to hit his breaks for me. I, uh, didn't put a lot of trust into that friend again. The car didn't really even come close to hitting me, but had my father found out - THAT would have been the near death experience!

13. An activity you do a lot?
Blog?

14. Name a song stuck in your head.
The last person who filled this out had "Little Bitty- Alan Jackson" written in here. So... guess what song is going through my head now?

15. An embarrassing song you like?
ooh... this is so bad I don't even want to write it: Forever and Always by .... ugh... Shania Twain... (barf)

16. If you could be anywhere, where would you be right now?
In my bed

17. Last time you cried?
You don't want to know

18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Does singing as part of a choir during a public school concert count? ...I didn't think so.

19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
As a child I frequently had dreams that I could fly. Like, frequently to the point that I thought it must actually be possible (not that I actually tried it - I'm not stupid). But its easy really, you just have to jump into the air, and then its a lot like swimming. Apparently, these are dreams I have inherited from my mother. *sigh*

20. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Height. Are you taller than me? You need to be taller than me.

21. What do you usually order from starbucks?
A big cup o' nothin'. I don't even like to walk into starbucks. The smell of the coffee is almost enough to make me want to throw up.

22. What's your biggest secret?
(I can fly - shhh... don't tell anyone)

23. Favorite color?
Blue

24. Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
yes? Poorly worded question.

25. What's on your walls?
I have a really nice beige paint theme happening.

26. What are you?
What am I? Old. Boring. A Gemini. Right handed. Caucasian. A Secret Spy. Addicted to facebook.

27. Do you speak any other language?
My pa tells me I mumble.

28. What's your favorite smell?
Spring

29. Describe your life in one word?
Confusing.

30. Favorite tv show?
You mean, only tv show that even matters? Grey's.

31. Like running?
Only if I'm beating someone

32. What are you thinking about right now?
How tired I am, and how fun these questions are, and wondering if those two things are related and how maybe the people who read this might think I'm actually on crack.

33. What should you be doing?
Sleeping

34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Groan. We're not actually gonna answer that one. If you think its you, and you wanna talk about it... you know how to reach me. Otherwise, ignore this.

35. How often do you talk to God?
About as often as I talk to a lot of my friends - not nearly enough.

36. do you like homework?
Nobody in their right mind likes homework.

37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
Jingleheimer-Schmidt

38. Do you act differently around the person you like?
I'm done with liking people. I expect my pastor to arrange a marriage for me any day now.

39. who/what made you cry last?
What? Come on. Why don't these things ask 'what was the last thing that made you laugh so hard milk came out your nose?' Wouldn't that be more entertaining? And you wanna know what my answer is? Well, about a year ago, I went on this road trip to a magical place called Nashville. While driving, I would frequently just think about thinking about a certain tv comercial and I would completely lose it and start laughing uncontrolably for like 10 minutes. You know... the kraft commercial where Geri Hall says 'jalapeno' wrong? yeah... Its still funny.

40. Who do you plan to tag in this?
Well... Since this isn't facebook, probably no one. Lucky you.

7 comments:

  1. This is actually the least annoying of the question things I've seen as well.

    Now because i'm bored, but not yet bored enough to start a blog, i'll simply comment on some of your answers.

    I'm just gonna do some of the ones that have a 2 in them (cause i'm random like that)...(geeez it just occured to me that there's like 40 questions, i am totally not doing all the 20's, i went back and changed it to add "some of the ones that have 2 in them").


    2. You could put in Canada here. That way it'll take your boss some time to track you down.

    12. Near death experience.... come on, you have to have had something more near deathy than that. I mean you lived on a farm, in hillbilly country. I only lived near farms in hillbilly country and I almost managed to kill my self several times and that was just when I was younger.

    20. Height is an illuuuusion! What some people lack in height they make up for in blog stalking... :D lol
    OH and if someone has like a flashy discoball hat all strobe lighting everywhere and you see them. You are going to be like "damn that's one fine hat sir" first. Then you'd notice the height, all like "damn midget where you get that funky hat from".

    26. You aren't old yet. You aren't boring and you aren't a secret spy, i know this cause i'm a secret double agent spy and i looked into it.

    32. You are far to coherent to be on crack. See how i'm writing, that's more crack like. :D

    Also, it was me that put the last two anonymous comments. Didn't realize it till now. :) The little drop down box thing had been stuck on google account because that's the only one of the options I have and for some reason it was on anonymous.

    If you want to have me committed to a mental hospital you'll have to get in line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I posted that I even think I'm nuts. Its huuuge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! alright, alright... You made me LOL

    For the record, due to my secret spy abilities, I already knew you were the 'anonymous' evildoer.

    ...a midget wearing a funky hat though?

    I also think you have a blog. You just need to share the address. Gain a loyal following of obsessive stalkers. It'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope serious I don't. I used to write things on www.everything2.com back in the day.

    It's been a long time since I wrote there though. Lots of it was whiny emo stuff too.

    Also, I annoyed one of the admins and he erased a lot of my stuff :D only 60ish posts of 200 something left. Some of the posts deserved to be nuked though... some of the ones that are left do too. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just might start one now following your lead. At such a time I will notify people of it, such as yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, something to look forward to

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your last name. It made me laugh out loud, causing Pete to want to read your blog too. Jaden started laughing too, but he does that when other's are laughing.

    Did you know you are my best friend and I love you and miss you. I just had to say that.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments