Friday, March 20, 2009

Little cabin in the woods

I just watched Grey's on my lunch break - Something that I shouldn't do, but will probably continue doing. Grey's is too much of an over the top emotionally high-strung show to be watching during the work day. ...I guess that's why they call it 'drama'.

Word on the street is that Katherine Heigl (Izzie Stevens) is going to leave the show to pursue a movie career. That just means that from now until she does leave, there's going to be twice as many uber-high-strung emotional plot twists. Why do I love tv that can make me cry?

Anyway, this particular episode from last night (the one where they give the guy a face transplant) left me wanting one thing: a trailer in the woods.



Behind this sad-puppy-dog-end-of-the-world-depressed face of Dr Shepherd, is his trailer in the woods. (Isn't it a great picture of the trailer?!)

Essentially, its a hiding place. A retreat from daily life, from reality. A place to get away; to cocoon. It helps that this particular get away is in an absolutely beautiful setting on a mountain near a stream.

I'll leave it there and let you draw your own conclusions. I'm going to go look up some real estate prices - that should sufficiently squash any crazy ideas I might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments