Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Epic Fail

You know my little proclamation about giving up chocolate for Lent? Fail. Fail, fail, fail.

Ignoring the chocolate chip muffin & chocolate milk from Timmy's within the week of Ash Wednesday, I was doing pretty good until the multiple hot chocolates. And the Cadbury mini eggs. And the chocolate cookies. And - ultimate fail - giant chunk of chocolate bar.

... I suck at this Lent thing. Its pretty much right up there with New Year's resolutions, and I learned to not bother making those a long time ago.

2 comments:

  1. I caused you to fail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hardly caused me to fail.
    Actually... now that you bring it up - I had completely forgotten about the chunky chocolate squares of brownie goodness! mmm...
    No, I did it to myself. I was doomed from the start.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments