Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Typical Day at the Office

Not too much out of the ordinary today.

Went to work
Was late. Again. I'll blame it on construction.
Checked some email
Wrote some cheques
Shuffled some papers
Looked important at my desk
Took a phone call or two
Helped put a giant post in a hole
Helped cement the post in the ground
Carried around a 4ft level for awhile
Traded the level for a shovel for awhile
Did a bit of computer work
Mailed some letters

Yup. Pretty normal day.

All I have to say is that it's a good thing I was wearing blue jeans and not a pair of dress pants because somehow I got covered in mud.

2 comments:

  1. you day was more eventful than mine was.
    Stand at cash, take customers money, keep standing at cash, take more customers money. - This was about 6 hours. The last two hours consisted of straightening and trying on the new stuff. I may have helped the odd customer and answer the phone. No muddy pants though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird how I got muddy pants working in an office eh? :P
    Never a dull moment at the church, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments