Friday, October 2, 2009

Oooh Shiny!

I don't have tv, well, I mean, I have a tv, I just don't get any tv channels on it, so I end up watching too much YouTube.

Now, there's a lot of crap on YouTube, I should know... I'm responsible for some of it. But, there is also some decent entertainment to be found as well. One YouTube channel I've stumbled upon is Take180.com. They do a lot of parodies and movie spoofs and things. Pair that with my love of Harry Potter and you get this:




If you're looking for even more Harry Potter fun, you could check out 'A Very Potter Musical'. It's a musical written and performed by a bunch of college students with too much time on their hands. It's 23 videos in all and runs about 1 1/2 hours or so. I like it a lot. It's totally awesome.

1 comment:

I like comments