Thursday, July 30, 2009

Everything's coming up Milhouse!

You ever get that feeling that EVERYTHING is going super great, so there must be a catch? Things are going too well; something bad is for sure gonna happen.

Haha, Nah!!

Things are good! Its been an excellent week in Aimerville.

My boss dragged me out to a furniture sale and persuaded me to pick out a nice new-to-me oak desk for my office. And then he proceeded to move everything out of my office, including the carpet! Now, I was hesitant to let him do this; he's been wanted to tear my office apart for two years - I had visions of it going very, very bad! BUT! It's awesome! Fresh paint, new floor, new desk; it looks great! And, it only took 3 days - hallelujah!

Then I went to Wonderland with some fun friends! Always a good time. Although, I am getting old. I came home with various bruises on my shoulders, hips, knees - anything that banged against those fun restraints! Probably mildly concussed too - man your head bangs around a lot on some of those rides! I'm thinking next time I go, it should be through the week in September or October; maybe the lines would be shorter. Oh, also, I'll just ride the Behemoth all day! That thing is AWESOME!!

And then, I was dragging my tail around at work (because of having gone to Wonderland the day before) and the boss says 'Hey, lets all take the afternoon off and go sailing!'. Well... can't argue with the boss now can we? So I went sailing. Beautiful day for sitting around on a boat in the sunshine!

And then, to top it all off, I got word from some very dear friends of mine in Ottawa that WE'RE GOING TO ENGLAND NEXT SUMMER!!! AHHH!!! So exciting! I really hope it works out! I've got one year to save up the appropriate funds - bring on the penny pinching!

Tomorrow, I'll finish putting my office back together. And then its long weekend time! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments