Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Here's your essay

So apparently, the consensus is that my blog readers actually want to read a long, rambling essay (as long as its not about them)! Well... no pressure, eh? I said I MIGHT write something, not definitely will write something! Shesh. I've been busy doing other things and that makes me not care so much about taking the time to write anything of any significance. But... Here we go anyway:


I have decided that the fear of abandonment is a universal fear, and that it must be rooted in the fall of man.


Ok, that's all you're getting. For now anyway. There is a very important hockey game on and I don't especially feel like delving into this idea that I have right at the moment. Come back another day.

2 comments:

  1. Ya it sounds quite interesting.

    Now for some pre-emptive arguments before you even write it! :)

    I totally disagree with the third point you made. What do waffles have to do with the topic at hand?

    Furthermore how can you justify your view in the sixth paragraph without taking into consideration the plight of the African dung beetle?

    ReplyDelete

I like comments