Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to School! (suckers!)

There's something about this time of year that makes me want to go out and buy pencil crayons and new erasers!  I want to get a whiff of a UHU Glue stick, and open a brand new binder.  Find a bargain on lined paper, and buy a new ball point pen!

Then I could spend an afternoon organizing my pencil box; throwing out the stumps of old pencils and sharpening new ones.  Colour coding my binders to my classes (red = english, blue = math, green = science); filling my backpack to make sure everything fits....

Yes.  I love back to school. 

Ok, mostly I like organizing and having new things.

I disliked school.  Well, the idea of school - no one in their right mind would admit to liking school!

Yep.  I'm glad that part of my life is over.  And hey, now that I'm a responsible adult with a job and a car and all that, I can go buy office supplies anytime I want!

...I think a trip to Staples in order. I could use a new box of crayons...

2 comments:

  1. Ha. Knew you would be awake and posting a blog. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fooled you! I wrote the past 4 blogs all in one day about a week ago and had them automatically post on different dates so that people wouldn't think I was neglecting my blog. So there :P

    ...guess I sorta just blew my cover didn't I.

    I was awake though. Playing 'Plants vs Zombies'

    ReplyDelete

I like comments