Monday, May 10, 2010

What is going on in this town?

Ok, so the 25 seater big bike rolling down main street blaring 'Tutti Fruiti' isn't completely unheard of.

And.... I suppose when you have to move a king sized mattress to your new home, on top of the van, with no straps or ropes, will do - as long as both the driver and passenger are hanging onto it...

But come on!  Middle aged man in a clown outfit standing on the street corner having a chat with a lady and a dog?  Really??? A dog?  *sigh*

This town forgot to take it's crazy pill today.

-----------
So what's new in my world?  Well....  My bf turned the big 3-0 yesterday.  He's so old now :P  I thought I might list the top 30 reasons why I love him, but decided that it would cost me too much in postage to mail you all vomit bags.

We walked through a house for sale the other day.  Mostly because it's well within an acceptable price range (basically, that works out to when buying is cheaper than renting).  Unfortunately, it was a little more run down than expected and it would cost more to fix up than the house is really worth.  Oh well.  Not really too serious about buying right now anyway; I was more or less just curious to look through the house cause my grandmother lived there 20 years ago.

Also, I think it's time to throw away the Toshiba.  No, like literally THROW it.  I was trying to watch Grey's at lunch today and between trying to ignore the lines which have taken over half the screen, and becoming increasingly annoyed every time the computer randomly shut down on me, (no less than 4 times within 20 minutes), I was just about to shove it off my coffee table and stomp all over it.  (even more annoying - it shut down while I was typing that last sentence - nail in the coffin, computer, nail in the coffin.)

That is all.

3 comments:

  1. I always knew people from Grey county were weird.

    This just proves it.

    And I would like a video of you shoving your laptop off the coffee table. Next blog post, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY. For some reason imagining the clown on the sidewalk talking to the dog made me think of Dave Gladwell.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments