Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Grand Ole Opry *tear* :*(



You've probably heard that Nashville has been hit with massive thunderstorms/rain/tornadoes/flooding over the past couple days.

The Grand Old Opry is not immune to disaster either. If I was there right now, sitting in the same seat I sat in two years ago, I'd be sitting underwater.


I've walked through that stage door; I've stood on that stage - no one's standing on it this week, it's all underwater.

Grand Ole Opry Moves This Week's Shows To Other Nashville Venues Due To Flooding

Also, the stocks for Gaylord Entertainment (the owners of Opryland) have tanked.  People are so fickle.  It's probably a really good time to buy some of that stock, cause this is just a minor setback for that company; things are going to soar once it's all fixed up again - you can't kill country music that easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments