Monday, March 26, 2012

10 seconds

I have this friend named Max.  I have known Max for forever and a day.  Max is getting married next January to a beautiful girl named Jenn.  Max and Jenn have entered some sort of crazy contest where the winner gets $10,000 worth of wedding planning/photography etc.

Having just been married myself, and knowing how stupidly expensive it is just to hold a simple celebration, I've been willingly clicking all the appropriate links to help get Max & Jenn further along in their contest.  Currently, they have made it to round two: Blogging.

They need to keep a blog, and keep it interesting.  AND.... get lots of visitors.

Max & Jenn are good kids, so would you take 10 seconds to click this link and visit their blog?


http://jennandmaxweddingthreesome.wordpress.com/

Today's blog entry featured my little brother, who happens to be Max's best man.

1 comment:

I like comments