Monday, June 27, 2011

Travelling On

Well, after 5 months of stressing, and planning, and spreadsheets, and phone calls, and emails, and shopping, and etc, etc, etc...  Dave & I are finally married. 

Here's proof:



















And now we're off on a 6000km roundtrip adventure to St Anthony Newfoundland - home of vikings, icebergs and whales!  I'll finally be able to check 'sitting on top of a fjord and watching an iceberg float by' off my bucket list.  Pretty excited  :)

This is Dave's very first epic road trip vacation adventure, and being the wired geek that he is, we're going in semi-comfort - camping when we feel like it, hotelling it the rest of the way, and bringing the trusty laptop along for the ride.  So I may be away, but I won't be out of the loop! 

I'm hoping blogging will happen, no promises though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments