Thursday, April 1, 2010

Yo! It's April, Fools!

I happened to be awake last night around midnight having one last browse around Fbook before I went to bed, when I stumbled upon one status update which read: "Canada buys half of Hawaii!!! WT*?"

That's odd... I thought.  Then I checked my Google news feed just to see if anything was there - they're pretty quick to jump on breaking news.  Nothing there though, so I went to bed and forgot about it.

This morning, a good friend of mine sent me this link: "Canada buys half of Hawaii" from the Sympatico.ca financial news.


Even with quotes like, 'each country will build their own immigration and customs offices in order to make travelling through the islands as painful as possible' and '"I don't even like Hawaii, it's full of volcanoes and surfers," commented one New Yorker.', it took me a minute to realize which day of the year it is.


And now for something completely irrelevant:

Tobogganing in the summertime is best done with a large piece of cardboard, on a steep hill, with nice slippery grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments