Monday, September 28, 2009

I caught a fish with my bare hands


And it was THIS big!

Serious.

I did.

I did a lot this weekend. It was a really great weekend.

Start it off with about 3 hours of Apples to Apples with some great company on a Friday night.

A trip to the village at Blue Mountain to wander around the shops, ride the gondola, and walk back down the ski hill.

A pit stop at the local hotel to 'use the washroom'. Weird that the washrooms were through the main lobby, down the hall, and up the elevator?? Hahaha! SURPRISE!!! We're actually checking in for a fun girls night! Sometimes guys do things that are amazing! (I should really get me one of my own! lol)

Hotel room had EVERYTHING you could dream of! Ah, the wonders of double headed showers!

Good friends, good conversation, good wine.

Chinese food for lunch. Mmmm.

Too much food in general.

And a fun adventure down the river from Inglis Falls to Harrison Park which resulted in me actually picking up a rather large salmon out of the water just for fun! (Shh, don't tell anyone cause we were in a no fishing area and they're spawning) I won't say it was the highlight of my weekend, but it was rather unexpected and kind of Survivor Man-ish. Somewhere there is a goofy picture of me holding a big fish.

Oh, ps, A super humongous congratulations to Shannon & Mike. Mr Mike carried a ring around with him all weekend (I was wondering why he sort of looked like he was going to puke half the weekend). He did finally get the permission he was waiting for, and asked the girl he loves to marry him. Bonus - she said YES!! Congrats guys! Love you both. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments