Monday, September 21, 2009

Grey's :(

I kinda sorta absolutely love Grey's Anatomy and have been counting down the days until the season premier on Thursday for awhile now. Yes, it's even in my Google calendar.

But I don't have TV. I can't pick up any television reception where I live, and I'm too cheap for cable.

No problem though! That's what God made the internet for! I just venture over to one of my favourite sites: www.watch.ctv.ca, and voila! TV at my fingertips! ...A day late mind you, but at least its there!

Except.... IT'S NOT THERE!!!

!!!!

I donno, maybe ABC revoked CTV's permission to air it online or something. The point is IT'S NOT THERE! GAH!! And of course, you've gotta be in the great US of A to watch ABC online.

And then, I was warned - Do NOT watch the sneak peak, it will completely ruin the episode for you! And yet somehow today I managed to hit a wrong button and before I could scramble to make it stop, I had found out (absolutely the way I did not want to find out) which of the characters actually dies. It ruined my life for the next 5 minutes. *sigh*

Options...
Hope CTV is just messing with us and it'll be posted to the website on Friday like it should be.

Spend every Thursday begging my friend up the street to invite me over so I can watch it on her massive flatscreen :D

Download it *GASP* from a P2P website & risk getting a virus, or worse, end up in JAIL! ooh

Find a website to stream it from and still apparently risk catching a virus, but at least I don't have to waste my time downloading it. So far, the best I can find is: tvshack.net

Or... find an anonymous US proxy so that the ABC website can't tell I'm from Canada and stream it from there. I barely understand what that means, so I'm not sure its a good option.

Or... give up Grey's???? Hahaha... No. Not an option.

So... What are YOU doing Thursday night?

5 comments:

  1. I'm not a big fan of grey's anymore. The only thing that made that show bearable was watching it with Carm.

    To me Grey's is just one step away from ER. Instead of a helicopter slowly killing eveyrone though it's really lame drama.

    As for your TV problem. Find someone with an expressvu setup. Get them to get an extra reciever for "the other room". Then just set that up at yer place and toss them some $ for it. win win

    - Dave , it won't let me select my google acct righ tnow o.o for some reason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess that means i REALLY need to get you a key for my place then:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. So you figured out that hint was about you eh? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah. I am having the same panic attack with you. Let me know if you find anything good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a live cable connection in my wall if you feel ethical about not paying for it. I'm not using it right now, so feel free to run a cable from KW to OS.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments