Friday, April 29, 2011

You may now puke on the bride

So, do you realize that Wills & Kate's engagement was 5 months long?  Guess who else's engagement is 5 months long?  Mine.

And... that's where the similarities end.

Did I get up at 3am to watch the marriage?  No.
In fact, we loaned our satellite receiver to the coffee shop downstairs so that they could watch it.  So I woke up to the delighted squeals of coffee shop girls gushing over fashion and dresses and kisses.... blaugh!

I did watch a few clips of the wedding at a more reasonable time of day.  And I noticed one thing:

During the vows, Will & Kate both looked like they could puke.    
Which is how I'm starting to feel every time someone brings up weddings, or what they think I should be doing to prepare for my wedding, or I see references to weddings on tv, or etc, etc...
Anxiety and I are not friends, and I completely understand the feeling of wanting to puke!

Way to be human Will & Kate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments