Saturday, June 6, 2015

Baby pics

So, the Royal Palace released some pics today of Prince George and his little sister.  They're cute and all... but not as cute as MY kids - obviously.

But why is it so shocking that Kate took the pics herself?  Royalty or not, clicking a button on a camera isn't exactly rocket science.  I, too, like to think that I take a good photo once in awhile; no one writes about that in the papers.

Also... Are they trying to keep poor little Prince George as *stuffy* as possible?  Is it written in some law somewhere that the heir to the throne must at all times wear shorts with knee-high stockings?  I'd love to see a pic of the kids, well, being a kid!  Maybe I should mail him one of Dyson's old hand-me-downs...  Something with Lego or Thomas the Train on it.


And, for the record, please take note:

Dave and I got married.
then Will and Kate got married.

Dave and I had a baby boy.
then Will and Kate had a baby boy.

Dave and I had a baby girl.
then Will and Kate had a baby girl.

I predict that they're going to get a cat next.  Just sayin'

Thus endeth my interest for the Royals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments