Monday, August 12, 2013

So, I've noticed that I've had 74 visitors to my blog over the last month, and I've not written a darned thing!

We went on vacation last week; rented a ..um... quaint/rustic/authentic(?) - ok! So it was a beat up, run down crappy little cottage!  But we had a lot of fun!

Seriously though, it was a cute little cottage, in a great place where we had a bunch of visitors coming and going all week. We played on the beach, went for walks, visited a museum, did some shopping, dinner out, etc, etc, etc

I value yearly family vacation.  It's something my family has always done, and it's something I plan to continue doing with my own family - even if I have to drag them kicking and screaming!  Time spent together is important.  Even if it's forced.

One thing I did realize though, it's freaking exhausting!
I was very glad to get back to work today for a bit of a rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments