Thursday, October 6, 2011

G!

Ok, so I must admit, sometimes I watch tv shows that no one should ever admit they watch.  *Gasp*! I know, right!  Scandal.

No, I don't watch Maury, or, ew, Jersey Shore (I'm not really even sure what that one is about). And I've never watched The Bachelor.  I don't even watch Coronation Street (anymore...).  No, I'm talking more along the lines of, well, *sigh* - Survivor.  There!  I said it - I watch Survivor.  (I'm so ashamed...).

Heartland...
Desparate Housewives...
Grey's Anatomy...

These are my vices.

Also, I've been known to watch more than one episode of Glee.  That's right, Glee.
It was hard for me to admit that.

But! But... If you don't watch the show, then you don't appreciate a good parody when one comes along.  And Sesame Street makes some really awesome parodies!

2 comments:

  1. Mr. Goo's so dreamy... erm... oh nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaden and I have been watching this over and over the past couple of weeks. He loves it! I'm not a big fan since it shows a bunch of kids fighting, I think they could have made it a bit more kid friendly. But for adults, so funny!

    ReplyDelete

I like comments