Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One month

..plus or minus a day.

So, I've been somebody's wife for a month now.  How does it feel?  Well, way more relaxing than being someone's fiancee, that's for sure!  Marriage is great, but who made it so ridiculously stressful?  That was dumb.

Life is good (of course, I actually like summer, so that helps tremendously!).

We had already been playing house for a number of months before we were married, so there were no huge adjustments that way (other than finding room for gifts, gifts, and even more gifts!).

Speaking of gifts.  I'll get thank you cards out eventually.  Some day.  Probably.  Maybe....  :P

I do not yet have my hands on pics from the photographer.  Although, I have seen them.  They're A-OK! in my books, and I will be glad to have them.  In the meantime, if you were at the wedding with a camera, you should probably email me your pics.  Especially ones of people together having fun, dance pictures, cake cutting pictures, family pictures, little kid pictures, you get the idea.  I want your pictures.  :)

You may have noticed that I quit blogging halfway through my honeymoon.  I was... ahem.... busy.  I just had better things going on than sitting around writing a blog, k?  But really, you didn't miss much.  We saw vikings, more whales, did some stuff, and drove home.  I'm sure you'll hear more about it, eventually.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I like comments