Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ah! I get it!!

Lent starts right at the time most people realize that the hibernating lifestyle they've been living throughout the winter months has made them a little more, well, bulky than usual!  Thus the reason for 40 days of fasting and abstaining from rich, fatty, sweet, wonderful, sinfully good food.  After all, bathing suit season is just around the corner!

Thank you Wii Fit for bringing this to my attention.

:S

I think I'll be joining the fast myself this year - just as soon as those pesky mini eggs are gone...

Bring on the vegetables  :(

2 comments:

  1. My goals for Lent might be a bit steep this year. Mind you they're changes I hope to keep after Easter as well so we'll see how that goes. So far my New Year's changes are going well so I'm hoping it's a trend I can build on. Don't well all love self-improvement? Me neither!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sex, drugs, and alcohol are my standard Lent fare, and I'm usually pretty good at keeping away from those things well into the year.

    ReplyDelete

I like comments